SALOME 5.1.5 Release Notes
Download SALOME 5.1.5 Release Notes (PDF format):
SALOME 5.1.5 Release Notes.pdf (1,7Mb)
Download SALOME 5.1.5
Download SALOME 5.1.5,
the result of the SALOME Project. There
are several ways to get the software:
Binaries for officially supported Linux platforms (Installation Wizard):
- Download a complete version for Debian 4.0 Etch 32bit (1,3Gb, md5sum) or Debian Etch 4.0 64bit (1,3Gb, md5sum)
- Download a complete version for Mandriva 2006 32bit (1,3Gb, md5sum) or Mandriva 2006 64bit (1,3Gb, md5sum)
- Download a complete version for Mandriva 2008 32bit (1,3Gb, md5sum) or Mandriva 2008 64bit (1,3Gb, md5sum)
- Download a complete version for Mandriva 2010 32bit (1,3Gb, md5sum) or Mandriva 2010 64bit (1,3Gb, md5sum)
Binaries for other Linux platforms (Installation Wizard):
- Download a complete version for Fedora Core 6 32bit (1,3Gb, md5sum)
- Download a complete version for Red Hat Enterprise 4 64bit (1,3Gb, md5sum)
- Download a complete version for Scientific Linux 5.1 64bit (1,3Gb, md5sum)
- Download a complete version for Debian 5.0 Lenny 64bit (1,3Gb, md5sum)
You have to login(register) for download linkPlease, note that SALOME binaries from archives listed above can also work on other Linux distributions (like Ubuntu), though no special porting to these distributions has been done. To make sure that SALOME works correctly on your Linux distributions, you can download archive using any of above links and then run SALOME installation procedure in "install sources and build" mode.
All complete versions of SALOME include:
- All the technical requirements (sources and binaries)
- SALOME version 5.1.5 sources and binaries
- An Interactive installation procedure
Universal binaries for Linux:
- Download a version for 32bit Linux (360Mb, md5sum)
- Download a version for 64bit Linux (379Mb, md5sum)
This runtime packages do not need any installation. Just extract the archive and execute runSalome script. This packaging includes Debian Etch (64bit / 32bit) layer, all the pre-requisites and SALOME 5.1.5 binaries. It is known to work on Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Suse, RHEL, etc ...Please note that this packaging is not officially supported but feel free to report all related issues to the forum.
You have to login(register) for download link
Binaries for Windows:
- The binaries distribution is available for testing purposes. Please, refer to this forum thread for more details. Please, note also that this distribution has not been extensively tested and qualified yet.
Sources and documentation:
- Download only SALOME sources version 5.1.5 (115Mb, md5sum)
- Download SALOME 5.1.5 documentation (403Mb, md5sum)
You have to login(register) for download linkIn addition, an access to the daily development snapshots of SALOME sources can be obtained using git repositories.
The sources of Med File (med fichier) version 2.3.6 (by EDF R&D and CEA/DEN) used by SALOME version 5.1.5 can be downloaded using this link (2,2Mb, md5sum). Please note that it is also included into SALOME installation procedure.
|Minimal Configuration||Optimal Configuration|
Supported Platforms and Software Requirements
Download a PDF file with with SALOME 5.1.5 software requirements, prerequisites and supported platforms.Supported platforms, prerequisites and software requirements (26K)