Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Use Tutorial for Salome SUPERVISOR

Tutorial for Salome SUPERVISOR

Up to Use
  • Tutorial for Salome SUPERVISOR

Posted by JMB at April 06. 2006
    Hello,

Has anybody written a tutorial for the Salome Supervisor module?  I am trying to understand what it does or is supposed to do.  Can somebody post an executive summary, please (in beginners terms) without directing me to the docmentation?  Or maybe some example usage (or goal).  I have read the documentation and it makes no sense to me.

Thanks
    JMB
    • Re: Tutorial for Salome SUPERVISOR

Posted by CROUZET Nicolas at April 07. 2006
      Hello,
      The supervision module is a graphical tool for coupling codes.  Codes are distributed on network and exchanges data (like MED fields) using CORBA or MPI. Coupling can also be done with python scripts.
      The current version of Supervision is a prototype, it works but is not easy to use.
      A next version is in specification phase, and will be developed this year.

Nicolas.
      • Re: Tutorial for Salome SUPERVISOR

Posted by JMB at September 03. 2008
        CROUZET Nicolas wrote:
        Hello,
        The supervision module is a graphical tool for coupling codes.  Codes are distributed on network and exchanges data (like MED fields) using CORBA or MPI. Coupling can also be done with python scripts.
        The current version of Supervision is a prototype, it works but is not easy to use.
        A next version is in specification phase, and will be developed this year.

Nicolas.

Hello,

Any more development, news, documentation available for 3.2.6/9 on the Supervisor Module?  Thanks.

Regards,
        JMB