Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Use Salome 3.2.2 DATA module

Salome 3.2.2 DATA module

Up to Use
  • Salome 3.2.2 DATA module

Posted by JMB at November 14. 2006
    Hello,

I see that Salome has a DATA module that allows one to define material properties, loads and boundary conditions as described here: "http://www.salome-platform.org/home/presentation/data/".  Yet i do not see this option anywhere in Salome 3.2.2.  Can somebody shed some light please?

Thanks
    JMB
    • Re: Salome 3.2.2 DATA module

Posted by DAVID Gilles at November 14. 2006
      Hello,

The DATA module was not provided with Salome 3.2 because it was not updated when the release was done.
      The update is now done and you can find the module sources in the OpenCascade DATA CVS repository.
      To access to the CVS bases, see the "How to access to CVS bases" documentation in the Salome 2 RNTL project page (link is on the left of the forum page).

Gilles

Posted by DAVID Gilles at November 14. 2006
        You must be logged in to access the HowTo pages.

Posted by JMB at November 14. 2006
        DAVID Gilles wrote:
        Hello,

The DATA module was not provided with Salome 3.2 because it was not updated when the release was done.
        The update is now done and you can find the module sources in the OpenCascade DATA CVS repository.
        To access to the CVS bases, see the "How to access to CVS bases" documentation in the Salome 2 RNTL project page (link is on the left of the forum page).

Gilles

Hello David GILLES,

I am logged in as JMB and I clicked on your link "How to Access CVS", but I get "Not allowed".  Could you please clarify...