Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum How to use Salome? PYCALCULATOR Info

PYCALCULATOR Info

Up to How to use Salome?
  • PYCALCULATOR Info

Posted by JMB at January 12. 2007
    Hello,

I am trying to learn more about Salome 3.2.2.  I have not found any documentation in this website about PYCALCULATOR or even what it is.  The documentation on my computer is missing too.  The file
    "salome_3.2.2/PYCALCULATOR_SRC_3.2.2/doc/salome/PYCALCULATOR_index.html" exists but the file it points to
    "salome_3.2.2/PYCALCULATOR_SRC_3.2.2/doc/salome/tui/PYCALCULATOR/index.html" does not.  There seem to be many aspects and features of Salome 3.2.2. that seem elusive.  Is there obvious information I am not seeing?

Can somebody guide me please?  Thanks

JMB
    • Re: PYCALCULATOR Info

Posted by JMB at January 17. 2007
      JMB wrote:
      Hello,

I am trying to learn more about Salome 3.2.2.  I have not found any documentation in this website about PYCALCULATOR or even what it is.  The documentation on my computer is missing too.  The file
      "salome_3.2.2/PYCALCULATOR_SRC_3.2.2/doc/salome/PYCALCULATOR_index.html" exists but the file it points to
      "salome_3.2.2/PYCALCULATOR_SRC_3.2.2/doc/salome/tui/PYCALCULATOR/index.html" does not.  There seem to be many aspects and features of Salome 3.2.2. that seem elusive.  Is there obvious information I am not seeing?

Can somebody guide me please?  Thanks

JMB

Any help?

JMB
      • Re: PYCALCULATOR Info

Posted by Vadim SANDLER at January 18. 2007
        Hello,

1) In SALOME 3.2.x the TUI documentation is not build automatically by 'make' step. To build it manually, it is necessary to perform 'make docs' step, for example:
        >> cd PYCALCULATOR_BUILD
        >> cd doc
        >> make docs

2) PYCALCULATOR is the sample module. It demonstrates the way of implementing SALOME CORBA-based modules. It does not include any documentation. To learn of it you have to look into source code of the module.

Regards,
        Vadim.