Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Extension of the platform Loads and boundary conditions

Loads and boundary conditions

Up to Extension of the platform
  • Loads and boundary conditions

Posted by bernard pilling at January 18. 2007
    Are there plans to introduce modules within the Salome environment for:- (1) The application of individual loads and restraints , so that they can be plotted on screen. (2)A 'Loadcase' facility for assembling the single loads and boundary conditions into subcases with individual and global multipliers, again within the salome envonment and perhaps in spreadsheet format. Regards Bern
    • Re: Loads and boundary conditions

Posted by Piero Cirrottola at February 19. 2007
      I'm strongly interested too . . . . . because I want to use Salome (with Code-Aster) in an industrial environment and I want  abandone a.s.a.p too expensive commercial sw.
      Ciao
             Piero

bernard pilling
      wrote:
      Are there plans to introduce modules within the Salome environment for:- (1) The application of individual loads and restraints , so that they can be plotted on screen. (2)A 'Loadcase' facility for assembling the single loads and boundary conditions into subcases with individual and global multipliers, again within the salome envonment and perhaps in spreadsheet format. Regards Bern

• Re: Loads and boundary conditions

Posted by Andriy Andreykiv at May 22. 2007

These capabilities are available in module DATA. In order to download this module you can read the instructions on this forum at "Extension of the platform"-> "New DATA module"

Andriy