Salomé 4.1.3 and above
Salomé 4.1.3 and abovePosted by JMB at August 24. 2008Hello Salome developers:
In one of the messages there is mention of a "Salomé 4.1.3 and above" in the Code-Aster forums by an EDF member. How can one obtain:
1. This version 4.3.+
2. Information about 4.3.+ and it enhancements vis-a-vis older versions.
3. Expected release date to the open source community (or not).
4. Information about future releases in the "Roadmap" that has show no changes in several months!
Salome is very good open source software. Thank you for your hard work and efforts. We all appreciate it.
Re: Salomé 4.1.3 and abovePosted by JMB at August 24. 2008
1. This version 4.1.3+ (not 4.3.+)
2. Information about 4.1.3+ (not 4.3.+) and it enhancements vis-a-vis older versions.
Corrections as noted above...
Re: Salomé 4.1.3 and abovePosted by Vadim SANDLER at August 26. 2008Hello JMB,
The decision on the publication of the new version of SALOME platform in open source shall be done during this year but this decision has not been yet elaborated. Thus, for the current moment we cannot tell anything definitive.
But thank you very much for your opinion about SALOME platform. We hope that you will be our user in the future as well.
Powered by Ploneboard