Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Other... (new forum, problems, etc.) Mesh Module

Mesh Module

Up to Other... (new forum, problems, etc.)
  • Mesh Module

Posted by David Romero Arteaga at January 20. 2007
    when I was following the instructions in the tutorial about the integration of salome with Code_Aster and I tried to load the MESH module in salome the next message appear:

can not load libSMESH.so libboost_thread-gcc-mt-1_31.so.1.31.0: no se puede abrir el fichero del objeto compartido: No existe el fichero o el directorio.

It means can't open the directory: the file or the directory dosen't exist.  (or something like that)

I found the file libSMESH.so in "/root/salome_3.2.2/SMESH_3.2.2/lib/salome"
    I can't find the other one (libboost_thread-gcc-mt-1_31.so.1.31.0).

I installed the program with the runInstall script under an Knoppix 4.0.1 it is a debian based distribution, of course I download the file to installed debian sarge. I want to know if anyone has installed salome in knoppix or if someone can help me to fix the problem.

This is for use salome and code_aster for a future live distribucion in my university.

Thanks a lot

David
    • Re: Mesh Module

Posted by David Romero Arteaga at January 22. 2007
      Bernt-Ola told me:

You need to the following in the boost-1.32.0/lib directory

ln -s libboost_thread-gcc-mt-1_32.so.1.32.0 libboost_thread-gcc-mt-1_31.so.1.31.0

Regards!

Bernt-Ola

thanks for the last message it fix the problem, but now appear the next message:

can not load library libSMESH.so libg2c.so.0:  no se puede abrir el fichero del objeto compartido: No existe el fichero o el directorio.

I look for the file libg2c.so.0 but, I did not found it.

again, if someone can help me i'll been thankful.
Quick reply
URLs will be automatically hyperlinked. Basic HTML tags are OK.