Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build please please help -for opencascade

please please help -for opencascade

Up to Install & build

please please help -for opencascade

Posted by thuyavan.r at June 11. 2012

beloved sir i want to install opencasade on my system . i refereed their procedure and build using source files .everything fine and installed but the problem is how to start opencascade.  only draw test is opening .but no more windows coming for modelling .any suggestion please please help me .i searched google no result i put my request in opencascade forum also but no result please help sir  here you will give correct answer i hope

yours thuyavan.r

Re: please please help -for opencascade

Posted by Saint Michael at June 13. 2012

Hello thuyavan.r

OpenCascade is just a set of libraries that can be used to create a CAD application but not a ready-to-use  application. To model something using OpenCascade you additionally need to install an application, FreeCAD for example http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/free-cad/index.php?title=Main_Page

St.Michael

Posted by thuyavan.r at June 14. 2012

thank you sir for wonderful answer for past 3 years i was searching but i don't know this . i am really grateful to you.

if possible can u please share how to use opencascade libraries to freecad .thanking you

sir yours

r.thuyavn

Posted by Saint Michael at June 14. 2012

can u please share how to use opencascade libraries to freecad .thanking you

Download FreeCAD from the mentioned site and install it.

St.Michael

Posted by rohini shirke at October 10. 2013

Hi..

I want to drawing 2D & 3d drawing using c#.net.how to do this using opencascade with c#. plz give me any demo.how to use opencascade???

Thanks..

Posted by rohini shirke at October 10. 2013

hi..

Where to get OCC & Shell dll???

Thanks.