Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build script for compiling the sources

script for compiling the sources

Up to Install & build

script for compiling the sources

Posted by josef roider at June 20. 2011

Good morning,

I downloaded the source files for Salome and found no script which can compile the dozen or so program packages all at once. Is there one provided or, if not, would you mid to post one?

I could then more easily remove the bug I posted earlier, test the program and extend the functionalities.

josef

Re: script for compiling the sources

Posted by Vadim SANDLER at June 20. 2011

Previously josef roider wrote:

Good morning,

I downloaded the source files for Salome and found no script which can compile the dozen or so program packages all at once. Is there one provided or, if not, would you mid to post one?

I could then more easily remove the bug I posted earlier, test the program and extend the functionalities.

josef

Hello Josef,

Please find attached the build.sh script, that is a part of SALOME Installation Wizard. It should help you to build SALOME modules.

Note, that correct environment of 3rd-party pre-requisite products is required for this script.

Regards,
Vadim.

Attachments

Posted by josef roider at June 20. 2011

thank you!

Posted by Duncan Roy van der Heul at October 14. 2011

Why is this build.sh script not included in the root of the source distribution, with some simple document  explaining the steps to start a complete build ? Now you can just see a bunch of modules and only heaven knows how to build salome using these indivudual components.

regards,
Casey, Delft, NL.