Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build I can't see nodes yet

I can't see nodes yet

Up to Install & build

I can't see nodes yet

Posted by Daniele Pellegrini at February 11. 2012

I can't see nodes in mesh module and i don't understand why .... I tried to click on nodes in display modes but it didn't work ... I tried to modifie in preferences node mark but it didn't work .... Then i created a group with all nodes but i can't see nodes ... Is there anybody that can help me ? I need to resolve this problem ... I have a hp ladtop 64 bit with Windows 7 but i use salome with ubuntu 10.04 .... I have the same problem with every version of salome .... PLEASE i need help because i have to use salome as soon as possible

Re: I can't see nodes yet

Posted by Roman Fratczak at February 25. 2012

Hello,

I have the same problem on Debian Stable (6) i386 (HP NC8000). The problem exist from Salome version 6.3.1. But on newest Ubuntu 11 it works fine. So probably some libraries version are not OK.

Best regards

Previously Daniele Pellegrini wrote:

I can't see nodes in mesh module and i don't understand why .... I tried to click on nodes in display modes but it didn't work ... I tried to modifie in preferences node mark but it didn't work .... Then i created a group with all nodes but i can't see nodes ... Is there anybody that can help me ? I need to resolve this problem ... I have a hp ladtop 64 bit with Windows 7 but i use salome with ubuntu 10.04 .... I have the same problem with every version of salome .... PLEASE i need help because i have to use salome as soon as possible