Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build Lauch of modules in V 6.5.0 in Red Hat

Lauch of modules in V 6.5.0 in Red Hat

Up to Install & build

Lauch of modules in V 6.5.0 in Red Hat

Posted by Damien HERMOUET at July 16. 2012

Hello,

I work with the version 6.5.0 on Red Hat machine.

I don't succed to launch the module of Salome. When I launch runAppli in a terminal, I have the window of Salome but I can't lauch any module.

After a installation we can lauch Salome, in that case I can lauch all the modules installed in the machine.

The message in the terminal is :

Searching for a free port for naming service: 2810 - OK
Searching Naming Service + found in 0.1 seconds
Searching /Containers/chau83hm/FactoryServerPy in Naming Service +Error in method stat for file : /home/DH07120S/salome_appli_6.5.00/CatalogResources.xml no new xml file is parsed
+ found in 1.0 seconds
Searching /Kernel/Session in Naming Service + found in 0.5 seconds
Start SALOME, elapsed time :   1.7 seconds
Error in method stat for file : /home/DH07120S/salome_appli_6.5.00/CatalogResources.xml no new xml file is parsed
th. 1105209664 - Trace /dn47/SALOME/series6xDEV/KERNEL/RHE40-64/KERNEL_SRC/src/ResourcesManager/SALOME_ResourcesManager.cxx [174] : Caught exception in GetFittingResources C++:  [GetFittingResources] ResourcesManager doesn't find any resource that fits to your parameters

Thank you

Re: Lauch of modules in V 6.5.0 in Red Hat

Posted by Damien HERMOUET at July 16. 2012

I found the solution. I dont'y source Salome in the terminal.

Previously Damien HERMOUET wrote:

Hello,

I work with the version 6.5.0 on Red Hat machine.

I don't succed to launch the module of Salome. When I launch runAppli in a terminal, I have the window of Salome but I can't lauch any module.

After a installation we can lauch Salome, in that case I can lauch all the modules installed in the machine.

The message in the terminal is :

Searching for a free port for naming service: 2810 - OK
Searching Naming Service + found in 0.1 seconds
Searching /Containers/chau83hm/FactoryServerPy in Naming Service +Error in method stat for file : /home/DH07120S/salome_appli_6.5.00/CatalogResources.xml no new xml file is parsed
+ found in 1.0 seconds
Searching /Kernel/Session in Naming Service + found in 0.5 seconds
Start SALOME, elapsed time :   1.7 seconds
Error in method stat for file : /home/DH07120S/salome_appli_6.5.00/CatalogResources.xml no new xml file is parsed
th. 1105209664 - Trace /dn47/SALOME/series6xDEV/KERNEL/RHE40-64/KERNEL_SRC/src/ResourcesManager/SALOME_ResourcesManager.cxx [174] : Caught exception in GetFittingResources C++:  [GetFittingResources] ResourcesManager doesn't find any resource that fits to your parameters

Thank you

Posted by Darren Stewart at October 19. 2012

I am having the same problem on Ubuntu precise - how did you fix it ?

Posted by CHRISTOS BALTAS at December 19. 2012

I am having the same problem on Ububtu as well.

Could someone help me find a solution.

Thanks in advance.