Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build hypotheses menu

hypotheses menu

Up to Install & build
  • hypotheses menu

Posted by Bert Verwoerd at February 18. 2007
    Hello all,

Installing Salome on my Debian system is done, but work in the mesh module, there is a small problem. I do not have the menu hypotheses! Where can I load it, or what is missing?

Grtz,

Bert
    • Re: hypotheses menu

Posted by Torsten Sadowski at February 19. 2007
      Hello Bert,

where do you expect the hypothesis menu. Hypothesis are defined in the Create(Edit) Mesh dialog together with there algorithms.

Torsten

Posted by Bert Verwoerd at February 21. 2007
        Ok, thanks for that. I wasn't able to go to the mesh module, with help from another topic it is solved.
        This question came from the use of caelinux, the use Salome 2.2, with a seperate menu for Hypotheses. The given tutorial is n't valid, I have to find out how to set the variabeles in the newer version.

Grtz,

Bert

Posted by Nandita Dash at June 13. 2007
      Bert Verwoerd wrote:
      Hello all,

Installing Salome on my Debian system is done, but work in the mesh module, there is a small problem. I do not have the menu hypotheses! Where can I load it, or what is missing?

Grtz,

Bert

Hello ,

I have installed  aslome 3.2.6 in Debian ,But unable to open  MESH, MED,POST-PRO module . ERROR I am getting is . If u have installed  successfully and able to open MESH MED and POST-PRO module , will u please check that which verson og libg2c.so .XX file present in your system.so that i will replace libg2c.so.) with that.

Please reply me fast.

I will like to say u that CAE linux OS which has well bundled with salome, solver code-aster and a many more , also dont provide  MESH module with Menu Item: HYPOTHESIS and PREFERENCE but u can carry ur work . I cannot remember properly but when u will choose mesh construction option u might will go through all those procedure of Hypothesis construction.

please do the above job for me.

Thanks in advance
      Nandita