Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build Make GUI on Mandrake 10.1

Make GUI on Mandrake 10.1

Up to Install & build
  • Make GUI on Mandrake 10.1

Posted by Todd Martin at April 21. 2007
    Hi

When trying to make the GUI module, the compiler seems to get stuck in an endless loop for PyQt. Can any offer a suggestion as to the cause of this problem?

Thanks,
    Todd.

make[4]: Entering directory `/home/toddm/Documents/salome3.2.2_SRC/GUI_SRC_3.2.2/build/src/SALOME_PYQT/SALOME_PYQT_GUI'
    /usr/bin/sip -t WS_X11 -t Qt_3_3_0 -x Qt_STYLE_CDE -x Qt_STYLE_INTERLACE -x Qt_STYLE_MOTIF -x Qt_STYLE_MOTIFPLUS -x Qt_STYLE_PLATINUM -x Qt_STYLE_SGI -x Qt_STYLE_WINDOWSXP -s ".cc" -c . -I /usr/share/sip/qt ../../../../src/SALOME_PYQT/SALOME_PYQT_GUI/SALOME_PYQT_GUI.sip
    make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/toddm/Documents/salome3.2.2_SRC/GUI_SRC_3.2.2/build/src/SALOME_PYQT/SALOME_PYQT_GUI'
    make[4]: Entering directory `/home/toddm/Documents/salome3.2.2_SRC/GUI_SRC_3.2.2/build/src/SALOME_PYQT/SALOME_PYQT_GUI'
    /usr/bin/sip -t WS_X11 -t Qt_3_3_0 -x Qt_STYLE_CDE -x Qt_STYLE_INTERLACE -x Qt_STYLE_MOTIF -x Qt_STYLE_MOTIFPLUS -x Qt_STYLE_PLATINUM -x Qt_STYLE_SGI -x Qt_STYLE_WINDOWSXP -s ".cc" -c . -I /usr/share/sip/qt ../../../../src/SALOME_PYQT/SALOME_PYQT_GUI/SALOME_PYQT_GUI.sip
    make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/toddm/Documents/salome3.2.2_SRC/GUI_SRC_3.2.2/build/src/SALOME_PYQT/SALOME_PYQT_GUI'
    • Re: Make GUI on Mandrake 10.1

Posted by Todd Martin at April 26. 2007
      Hi

Well since I haven't had any response about this, I'm assuming it has something to do with my versions of SIP and PYQT
      I have
      SIP 4.5.2 instead of 4.1
      PYQT 3.17 instead of 3.13

without downloading the entire 478Mb salome source tar file (which would take forever on a dial-up modem) I can't get the exact versions of these packages from the download sites. Is there anyone that could email me the source for those pre-requisites. They're only about 300k and 700k respectively.

Thanks,
      Todd.

Posted by Todd Martin at April 26. 2007
        Sorry. Scrap that. I found the correct sources at http://pyqwt.sourceforge.net/support/

In case anyone else is interested.

Posted by varun gupta at September 17. 2007
          CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO RUN THE SALOME3.2.6 FOR WINDOWS?