Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build Installation on Ubuntu 7.10 32 bit

Installation on Ubuntu 7.10 32 bit

Up to Install & build
  • Installation on Ubuntu 7.10 32 bit

Posted by Francesco82 at December 20. 2007
    Hi all, I have to install Salome 3.2.6 on my Ubuntu 7.10 32 bit. I have downloaded all the sources file and documentation but don't know how to perform installation. Can you tell me what to do?

Regards,
    F.B.
    • Re: Installation on Ubuntu 7.10 32 bit

Posted by Francesco82 at December 21. 2007
      Francesco82 wrote:
      Hi all, I have to install Salome 3.2.6 on my Ubuntu 7.10 32 bit. I have downloaded all the sources file and documentation but don't know how to perform installation. Can you tell me what to do?

Regards,
      F.B.

I downloaded the Debian installation wizard and with that my installation was successfull. The only error reported was about the C compiler, but everything seems to be ok.

Regards
      F.B.

Posted by taieb at December 28. 2007
        helllo,

i've just downloaded salomé, uncompress and .... sudo ./runInstall doesn't work, these file seems not to exist ...

If you succed in that process with ubuntu 7.10, please, can you give me an advice ?

Thank you very much (une réponse en français, anglais ou espagnol me convient parfaitement)

samy

Posted by taieb at December 28. 2007

rectificatif : la décompression n'était pas achevée, j'ai trouvé ce fameux fichier, désolé pour le message précédent, y-at'il un moyen de l'effacer ?