Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build missing method: PropagationMgr::GetSource()

missing method: PropagationMgr::GetSource()

Up to Install & build
  • missing method: PropagationMgr::GetSource()

Posted by Manav Bhatia at May 07. 2008
    Hi, This is with reference to my previous post: http://www.salome-platform.org/forum/forum_9/thread_1979 I have noticed that the method in question had not been defined anywhere in the source code and I am a little puzzled by this. Would it be possible for someone from the developer community to look into this? I ran into this problem by running the example boat.py. Now that the method is not available in the source, this should not work for anyone else. Has noone else noticed this problem? Kindly share your experience. And if you have an implementation of this method, please share that as well. Regards, Manav
    • Re: missing method: PropagationMgr::GetSource()

Posted by Manav Bhatia at May 07. 2008
      Manav Bhatia wrote:
      Hi,

This is with reference to my previous post: http://www.salome-platform.org/forum/forum_9/thread_1979

I have noticed that the method in question had not been defined anywhere in the source code and I am a little puzzled by this. Would it be possible for someone from the developer community to look into this?
      I ran into this problem by running the example boat.py. Now that the method is not available in the source, this should not work for anyone else. Has noone else noticed this problem?

Kindly share your experience. And if you have an implementation of this method, please share that as well.

Regards,
      Manav

Ok, so I pushed ahead, and implemented the following for the missing method.

TopoDS_Edge PropagationMgr::GetSource(SMESH_subMesh * submesh)

{                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

const TopoDS_Shape& toposhape = submesh->GetSubShape();

return TopoDS::Edge(toposhape);

}                                     

With this, the mesh is generated without any issues.

I would greatly appreciate if the developers could kindly confirm that the method is correct.

Regards,

Manav