Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Install & build Problem with missing headers in sources

Problem with missing headers in sources

Up to Install & build
  • Problem with missing headers in sources

Posted by Etienne Lorriaux at September 17. 2006
    Hello,

i've already noticed in older versions of Salome that some headers are missing so that it creates errors when compiling modules. Most of the time, i copy the missing header from another module and it works.

I am currently trying to compile the SMESH3.2.1 module and 'SMESH_Mesh.hh' is missing, but i can't find it in other directories to solve the problem. What can I do ?

++
    • Re: Problem with missing headers in sources

Posted by Sergey Mozokhin at September 18. 2006

Hello,

All *.hh files are not included into sources but generated during compilation by omniidl. These are CORBA stubs-skeletons.

They should be in directories where you make build. If your source file needs some CORBA stubs from other IDL file, there is directive in Makefile "LIB_CLIENT_IDL" where you declare IDL files for stubs generation.

If some files are not found - it means that there are problems somewhere (for example in building dependency). Sure you can fix this problem by copy generated files, but generally it's not right.

Regards,

Sergey.

• Re: Problem with missing headers in sources

Posted by Etienne Lorriaux at September 19. 2006
        Thanks Sergey

I've already noticed some strange issues with omniorb and omniorbpy, it is surely in relation with that problem. I'll try to find the problem...