15 May 2007 - SALOME version 3.2.6
SALOME version 3.2.6 released
OPEN CASCADE is pleased to announce SALOME 3.2.6 version. It is a maintenance release that contains the results of planned major and minor improvements and bug fixes with reference to SALOME version 3.2.2 issued in September 2006.
The most important new features and improvements included in this release are:
- Prerequisite changes – new OpenCASCADE Technology 6.2
- New XData module
- STL interface for GEOM and SMESH modules
- Improved partition algorithm
- Improved some meshing algorithms
- Possibility to build presentations on groups in VISU module
- New sample modules – Randomizer and Sierpinsky
- And more …
SALOME 3.2.6 supports Mandrake 10.1, Debian 3.1 Sarge, Mandriva 2006 (32bit and 64bit), RedHat 8.0, 9.0, RedHat Enterprise 4, RedHat Scientific 4.2 and 4.3. Please note that SALOME is not certified on some of these OS. See the SALOME Release Notes for a full list of prerequisites that are valid for SALOME 3.2.6 version.
SALOME 3.2.6 pre-compiled binaries for Mandrake 10.1, Debian Sarge, Mandriva 2006 and RedHat 8.0 can be downloaded from the download page of the site.
Detailed information is available in SALOME 3.2.6 Release Notes (PDF).
Please, feel free to contact us for any additional information.