14 Dec 2009 - SALOME version 5.1.3
CEA/DEN, EDF R&D and OPEN CASCADE are pleased to announce SALOME 5.1.3. It is a public maintenance release that contains the results of planned major and minor improvements and bug fixes against SALOME version 5.1.2 released in July 2009
This new release of SALOME includes the following important new features and improvements:
- Mesh Evaluation: It is possible to calculate eventual mesh size before Compute operation.
- New Radial Quadrangle algorithm for meshing of circles and circle segments with quadrangle meshes.
- Support of 0D elements in Mesh and Post-Pro modules.
- Customizable presentation of vertices.
- New Cut Segment and Evolution on Point presentations.
- New features in YACS module.
- And more … see SALOME 5.1.3 Release Notes for details
SALOME 5.1.3 supports Debian 3.1 Sarge, Debian 4.0 Etch 32bit and 64bit, Mandriva 2006 32bit and 64bit, Mandriva 2008 32bit and 64bit. See the SALOME 5.1.3 Release Notes for a full list of supported Linux distributives and prerequisites.
SALOME 5.1.3 pre-compiled binaries for Debian 3.1 Sarge, Debian 4.0 Etch, Mandriva 2006, Mandriva 2008 can be retrieved from the download page of the site.Please, feel free to contact us for any additional information.