Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Use Script python "Concatenate" - Salome 8.4.

Script python "Concatenate" - Salome 8.4.

Up to Use

Script python "Concatenate" - Salome 8.4.

Posted by Yohann Eude at December 10. 2018

Hello,

When I create a mesh with 7 volume groups inside, and when I want to create a compound of 6 volume group mesh, Salome works well with the GUI. Then, I create the script of the current study (with Dump Study) and when I want to regenerate the study with this script, i have the following error:

Compound_Mesh_1 = smesh.Concatenate([Group_1_2, Group_2_2, Group_3_2, Group_4_2, Group_5_2, Group_7_2], 1, 1, 1e-05,True)

File "-----/salome/appli_V8_4_0/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome/salome/smesh/smeshBuilder.py", line 625, in Concatenate

meshes[0].SetParameters(Parameters)

AttributeError: _objref_SMESH_Group instance has no attribute 'SetParameters'

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

I did the same test with a compound of sub_mesh and I have the same error :

Compound_Mesh_1_ss_wall_space = smesh.Concatenate([Sub_mesh_1, Sub_mesh_3, Sub_mesh_4, Sub_mesh_5, Sub_mesh_7, Sub_mesh_2], 1, 1, 1e-05)

File "------salome/appli_V8_4_0/lib/python2.7/site-packages/salome/salome/smesh/smeshBuilder.py", line 625, in Concatenate

meshes[0].SetParameters(Parameters)

AttributeError: submeshProxy instance has no attribute 'SetParameters'

Can you help me?

Thx

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Re: Script python "Concatenate" - Salome 8.4.

Posted by SMESH expert at December 10. 2018

Hello,

I confirm it is a bug. To workaround it, create an empty mesh and use it as a first item of a list to concatenate:

tmpMesh = smesh.Mesh("tmp mesh")
Compound_Mesh_1_ss_wall_space = smesh.Concatenate([tmpMesh, Group_1_2, Group_2_2, Group_3_2, Group_4_2, Group_5_2, Group_7_2], 1, 1, 1e-05,True)

Best regards

Edward

Posted by Yohann Eude at December 10. 2018

Thx a lot, I will try that!

Posted by SMESH expert at December 10. 2018

Thank you for reporting this issue, now it is fixed, the fix will be available in 9.3 version.

Best regards
Edward