Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum Use Re: Selection of any desirable group is not possible in Salome Paravis

Re: Selection of any desirable group is not possible in Salome Paravis

Up to Use

Posted by A. Bhattarai at February 04. 2019

Dear Salome users,

I have been using Salome for couple of years and there have been crucial changes to make it more user friendly. However, I face  problem with selecting structures in recent versions of post-processing Paravis module.

Before, I had been using Salome 7.3 where one could mark/unmark definite Group OnCell as per the choice inside Properties (see attached image file). However, versions after 7.3 (for example 8.3.0) does not allow this opportunity. Instead it provides the computed model as a single structure only. Is there any possibility where I could select structures in current version of Salome 8.3.0?

The attached image might give more information what I am looking for. Thank you.

Best regards,

Bhattarai

Attachments

Posted by Malleus at February 09. 2019

Try

Filters > Extract Group

This activates the window inside Properties from where you can select your groups.

Previously A. Bhattarai wrote:

Dear Salome users,

I have been using Salome for couple of years and there have been crucial changes to make it more user friendly. However, I face  problem with selecting structures in recent versions of post-processing Paravis module.

Before, I had been using Salome 7.3 where one could mark/unmark definite Group OnCell as per the choice inside Properties (see attached image file). However, versions after 7.3 (for example 8.3.0) does not allow this opportunity. Instead it provides the computed model as a single structure only. Is there any possibility where I could select structures in current version of Salome 8.3.0?

The attached image might give more information what I am looking for. Thank you.

Best regards,

Bhattarai